It wasn't pretty, but we survived last Wednesday night. I was so pissed off at him because...you guessed it...he didn't get home until 4:30 am. He withdrew $30 instead of $20 but he only spent $20. He thought I had no right to be upset because he only spent $20 of it and because he never promised to be home by 2:30 just because I asked him to. That and he said I should be happy because he was home by 4:30 because the after party lasts until 6 am now. WTF??? Men and their way of analyzing things. By the time I got home from work Thursday I had told him what I thought...which was basically that he should have been happy with the fact that I said yes you can go just be home by 2:30. And that if he wasn't going to respect my opinion in the matter then he wasted both of our time by discussing it with me before he went...because he did what he was going to do reguardless of what I thought. So I told him he did a poor job of showing me I could trust him and that he respected my feelings. Finally he did agree that I was right. I told him that I keep trying to take steps in restoring my trust in him...but he keeps taking these leaps forward...thus making us fall backwards in progress. Hopefully if this situation arises again anytime soon (although I honestly hope not) he will remember what we discussed and will respect me and my feelings more.
On the baby front...things are progessing. I am wearing more of my baggier shirts and elastic pants because my jeans are getting uncomfortable. I don't look like I am showing much...but it is pushing out my already chubby tummy...thus giving me the look that I have put on weight...but it doesn't look like a pregnant tummy! I can't wait until it actually resembles the tummy of a pregnant woman!
Oh this last weekend was sucky...and it was a holiday weekend, which meant we both had Monday off. But unfortunetly the stupid window a/c in our living room (which cools the livingroom, kitchen, dining room, and laundry room) quit working! And since it was in the upper 80s and lower 90s it was miserable hot in the trailer. So I spent most of it shut up in our bedroom because our window unit in there was working! It sucked! I couldn't get anything productive done! It has cooled down some and hopefully we will be getting a new a/c tonight. The one that quit working was only 2 years old...but since it is most likely the motor (called a repair guy) it isn't worth fixing because it would cost basically what a new one will. UGH!
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment