I am not feeling so well right now. Donny just left to go out to the bar with this friend of ours that is leaving for the National Guard in a couple weeks. His weekends are busy so he can't go out on Saturday night when I can go to. I hate that Donny is going out without me...but I can't keep babysitting him all the time. I have to trust him sometime. What I hate right now is that I asked him to be home by 2:30 and he wouldn't promise that. Plus I told him to only spend $20 and he wouldn't promise that either. It makes me mad because he is always on me for spending money on stuff we don't really need but he can go spend money at the bar!?!?! At least the stuff I buy isn't a waste. I don't want him going to the "after party" which is from 2 to 4 am. But he wouldn't promise that. I think being gone from 10:30 to 2:00 is more than enough time in the bar. So I am mad because he couldn't just say "Okay baby...thanks for letting me go out in the first place, I will be home by 2:30 and I will only spend $20." I am thankful that this friend is leaving because he is the only one tht ever calls and asks Donny to go out to the bar! I doubt I sleep well until he is home...becaue I am so uncomfortable with him being out right now. I can't even call him because his friend's cell phone is broke. So I literally won't have a clue where they are or anything. I hate it! I just hope he is home by 2:30 because if not...it's not going to be pretty! This so sucks....
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well and that you got to hear the hb with the doppler. I rented one from stork radio to ease my mind whenever I felt like it I could pull it out and listen in!
I hope that you can gain some trust in Donny and that he can learn to understand your needs better.
Post a Comment