Donny did, but totally unintentionally. It was Tuesday morning at about 4 am. I woke up to go pee (as I do every night at least once) and before I crawled out of bed I looked over at him. And I swore he wasn't breathing-I didn't see his chest moving and I didn't hear any breathing sounds. Which I have seen him stop breathing while he slept before but it would only be a minute or less. I reached over and put my hand on his chest and didn't feel any movement. By now a couple minutes has passed. I touched his arm and it felt cool and clammy. I thought he was dead. I seriously thought he had quit breathing and died in his sleep. I started to panic and I screamed "Honey!". Which made him jump and open his eyes and look at me like "what the hell??". It was the scariest and freakiest thing that has ever happened to me. I can't even begin to put in words the fear I felt at that moment. I hope that never ever happens again! I might have a heart attack myself if it does!
On the baby front...I had my second OB appt. last Thursday. The dr. got out the doppler and spent a good ten minutes trying to find the baby's heartbeat with no luck. I laid there thinking to myself about how if she didn't find it that it didn't mean anything was wrong. That it is early to detect with the doppler and I am overweight...thus making it harder. But I was also thinking "Please just find it so I won't worry myself!". And finally about 15 minutes after she started (at least that is what it felt like!) she found it!! Beating loud and steady like during the u/s. So I breathed a sigh of relief. Little guy was hiding clear over on the lower right side. Oh yeah we have gone to saying he/him, everyone says it is a boy (except me because I am unsure really either way) so I gave in and going with the flow that it is a boy! LOL. We can't wait until 18 weeks to find out!! Right now I don't feel like I am showing...but my pants are starting to get uncomfortable. All I feel like right now is that what space is pushing out because of the pregnancy...is just pushing my fat out farther. So I just feel like I look fatter instead of pregnant! LOL. I can't wait until I look pregnant instead of fat!
Well time to get back to work...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment