So to start where the last post ended... Friday morning (Dec. 30th) he goes over to her place while I am in the shower. After I get out of the shower he comes to take his shower. He says to me "Do me a favor?" I am thinking "Oh great now what?". He says "Tell me no again". Well I know he is talking about no to being in contact with her because that is all we discussed before we went to bed the night before. So I said "No I don't want you to talk to her, No I don't want you to see her, and No I don't want you to ever be her friend!" To which he says "Okay". I had to have this look on my face like "Where the hell did that come from!?!". He says that she told him it was a mistake to have called him to come get her Thursday morning. That she shouldn't be reaching out to him. That what they did is the reason her marriage is over. And that it is the reason his will be if he doesn't quit. They decided they shoudn't even be friends because it can't work because they have had an affair. Hmmm...guess I haven't been saying that all along?!?! So then he gets his pillows and alarm clock and moves back into our bedroom...where he still is.
New Year's eve we spent with some of our friends. We went out to eat and then back to their place to play card games. We drank enough to get a good buzz and then went to sleep in the early hours of the morning. That afternoon we (just him and I) went and saw King Kong (awesome movie I must add!). Then out to supper and back to our friends' house for more card games. Monday we stayed home and did a few things here and there that needed done. Yesterday it was back to work for both of us. We had a quiet evening last night...we both fell asleep pretty early. Right now we are getting up at 6 am to get ready for work. Then I drive him 15 minutes to our friends' house (we leave a few minutes before 7)...they then take him to work (Donny is his supervisor at work) by 8. Well after I drop him off I have to turn around and head back in the direction of our place and continue driving another 35 minutes past where we live to get to work by 8. And then I do the whole thing in reverse at 5 (well I pick him up from work which is the same distance as driving to their house). We are hoping to get a second car very soon!
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment