About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today's goods and bads...

Okay so the best part of today is...that ten years ago on this day Donny gave me his class ring and asked me to be his girlfriend! It's really hard to believe it has been that long. At that moment of course I hoped it would be for a long time....but I know that it will be forever now! Our families and friend didn't figure we would stay together because we were so different. And honestly we were a lot different back then. But now we have grown together and while we still have our differences, we are now a lot the same. We showed everyone that we were meant to last...we have outlasted many relationships and even some marriages of our families and friends. I am so happy and feel extremely loved each and every day with Donny!

Now for the bad. I am still sick. I can hardly sleep, have bad stomachaches, diarrhea, fever, and can't eat. So I am heading to the doctor at 2:15. My friend says it sounds like either my gall bladder or a cyst that is bleeding. Whatever it is they need to find it and fix it...I can't take many more days of this. I hate not functioning normally! I will hopefully know more very soon!

~Melody

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Melody
I am so sorry that you are still not feeling better!! I do hope the dr was able to tell you what was wrong and give you meds!! Get well soon
Heather