About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Not Feeling Well At All...

I don't know what is wrong with me. It started after supper last night. I got very nauseous and just plain didn't feel good. I have problems with my stomach from time to time. Mostly all that happens is I get horrible intestinal cramps and have to sit in the bathroom, and basically clean my intestinal system out (I think it's IBS). Then within an hour or so I am fine. I can eat again and everything. But the last two times (last night being the second) it didn't just end. I got the chills and a fever, along with being very achey. By 2 am I was running a 101 temperature. Which is really high for me considering my normal temp is only around 97.0 to 97.5. I hardly slept at all because of the sweats and chills and also it ached to move. I couldn't get comfortable at all. When I got up for work my temp was still 99. Here it is after 3:00 pm and I still feel horrible. Very weak and very achey. I can't wait to go home. I am trying to eat. But it's taken me an hour and a half to try to eat half of a sub style sandwich. And that is forcing myself because I am not hungry at all. My boss says I need to go to the doctor because she got a yeast infection in her colin once and it makes you think you are getting the flu frequently. And that is what this feels like. I am hoping it goes away very soon. I hate feeling this way. I can't concentrate to accomplish anything here at work...and I certainly can't accomplish anything physically, like vaccuming-which I really need to do.

At least it waited until last night to make me sick. Sunday we went to a drive-in that just opened about 45 minutes from our house. We saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Dukes of Hazzard. I enjoyed both movies and very much enjoyed sitting out under the stars watching them! Some things that make a comeback are wonderful!

~Melody

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Sounds like you should go to the dr! Cause it does sound like the flu! I hope that you are feeling better soon