I haven't posted in forever! I go in spurts it looks like. Post for two or three days close together...and then not again for weeks!
Well I kept all three of my nephews all weekend! I got them after work Friday and didn't take them home until supper time last night. It was exhausting. The littlest (he is going to be two in November) is an only child and not used to having others to play with. But he is also not used to there being so much to get into! I have so many knick knacks and such...I swear I spent all weekend following him around saying "No Adam!". LMAO. The other two (8 yrs and 3 yrs) are brothers so of course I dealt with the usual sibling squabbling. They brought I swear 50 cars to play with...but of course they fought constantly over this one pickup! LOL. It was crazy. And they didn't want the little guy messing with their cars for the most part. But he didn't understand when they had them in lines across the coffee table...that they didn't want him to move one! LOL. He was just trying to help the flow of traffic. :)
So I haven't had my period yet and I think I am on day 37. But my temp has been all over the place since last time so I must not have ovulated. Not a big surprise for many reasons. The first being I haven't taken Clomid in quite awhile. And with last time being so messed up I am sure that didn't help. Plus being sick didn't help. And I have been taking Zoloft for my IBS. I think I am just going to sit back and enjoy being AF free right now. It's the end of summer and the start of fall...we have a million things we are trying to cram in before it gets too cold, so I think I will just use it to my advantage...who has time for AF when you are so busy?? The plus to taking the Zoloft for my IBS...I swear it takes a lot more to make me mad! Last weekend Donny got home from work and when he was ready to go to sleep (at like 8 am) he asked me if I could go lay on the couch instead of sleeping with him. I usually stay up late and then sleep at least for awhile with him. Normally I would have been insulted and angry. Instead I simply said "Sure honey, it's okay. I am not that tired anyways." I walked out of the room and thought "But it's not okay." I think he likes me taking it because he doesn't find himself in as much trouble for stuff! LOL.
I boxed up all the baby clothes (I have collected over the years) by gender and size last week. I am thinking of selling basically everything baby I have. I will probably keep the crib and toddler beds...maybe the stroller and a car seat too. But I think everything else I have left from doing daycare I will sell. It's not likely I will be doing daycare again, my job pays more than I could make doing it. And it's not looking likely I will need it anytime soon for myself. Besides being unprepared seems to be the true key to becoming pregnant anyways! It makes me sad to part with it, some of it was given to me by close friends and family so it has some sentimental value...but it's not doing any good boxed in my back bedroom (the playroom as we call it).
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time with the kiddos!!
I am also glad that you updated!!!! LOL
I think when you would need the baby stuff you would buy new anyway!!
Hope the zoloft works on your IBS!!
Post a Comment