About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Do you ever just not feel good mentally?

Right now if someone where to ask me how I am feeling? I would say not well at all. But I wouldn't have any physical illness to tell them about. Physically I am fine...no aches or pains. But mentally I wish I was in bed sleeping the day away. I can't even explain exactly why. I just know that mostly I want to cry. Going to the message boards makes me want to cry...thinking about the BFN I got on Friday makes me want to cry...thinking of Donny being at work tonight makes me want to cry...pretty much everything makes me want to cry. And what doesn't make me want to cry...just makes me mad. I am so not a people person today. Or for the last few days actually. I just don't feel right. Maybe it's just because of the fact that my period still hasn't started...so maybe I have a million hormones surging through me. But whatever the reason I wish it would go away. I hate feeling this way. Geez just typing this makes me want to cry.

Our 4th of July trip to Des Moines was okay. I will write about it later. I am just not in the mood right now...

~Melody

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. I know how you feel when you just feel blah!! I think we all go thru it.

If the witch isn't here yet is there still maybe a chance??