And a blah one at that. Nothing exciting to report really. It's overcast...and I am sure it is humid if I step outside. But I think I will stay in the comforts of the A/C here at work. Boy wouldn't I have loved to stay home in bed this morning. I could as we speak either be still in bed cuddling with Donny (I know...it's 1 pm...but he works nights so he will definitely still be in bed) or I could be up enjoying a cribbage tournament. Either way much more relaxing than working. Which I really need to get back to since lunch is ending.
AF still hasn't found her way to my house. She is taking her sweet time since I am now I believe 12 days late. I could be ovulating again any day soon, had she shown on time. But no that would be easy. I feel bad in wishing the BFN was wrong (on 7/1) because I haven't been doing good things in case it was. I haven't been taking my vitamins, eating right, sleeping enough, and have drank several times since the BFN. But none the less I find myself wishing I was pregnant. Well on the sad, depressing note...I think I best get back to work if I want to get out of here at 5. Which Donny will be a little upset if I am not since he has a ballgame at 6:30 and it takes me 35 minutes to get home...and another 15 to the ball field.
Hope everyone else is avoiding the Monday blahs...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it is now Thurs!! HEHE. I haven't been to blog land!! Shame on me. Hope your week has been better since then.
Post a Comment