About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hooray for the nice weather!

I am so excited that the weather has been just about the perfect temperature the last few days. I like the weather where it is warm enough for shorts but still cool enough you don't die in pants! And that has been how the weather is here. We have been playing volleyball and badminton the few nights...and tonight is our first softball game! Well it's my husband's first softball game. He is on a men's YMCA league. I am the scorekeeper or "Den Mom" as I have been titled! It's another one of those beautiful days today so the game should be perfect. I can't wait to get out of the office and to the ball field!

On the baby front I am kind of wore out. It is really starting to depress me to see all these people having babies like it is easy or something. It's just frustrating to know how very hard we try to time everything right and how great of parents we would make (not trying to be conceited though) and how loving our home is...but we can't get pg. And there are babies and children that are unwanted and unloved...and not taken care all over the place born to parents that truly don't know what a gift they have. And it is so hard to adopt. You have to have the home study and truthfully quite a bit of money just for the paper work and such. You would think they would want you to keep your money to help take care of the child!

I know I have so much in my life to be thankful for. And I really am. I just feel like I am missing a piece of my life by not being a mom. If I could just have one baby I would be happy. I have room in my heart and life for many...but would be happy if I had just one. As much as I would like the baby to be biologically mine and his together...I would be happy to adopt.

Well enough feeling sorry for myself. Back to concentrating on the beautiful weather waiting outside for me...only 3 hours left to go before I am heading home and then on to the ball field!

~Melody

No comments: