About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Here we are again...

Okay so here I am once again ending a cycle. I ovulated late so I am guessing AF won't show for around another week, even if I am not pg. Today is CD 28 and I am 8 DPO. Usually I have at least a 13 or 14 day LP. So this cycle should end up being about 33 days or so. I admit my chart is very relaxed this time, which is abnormal. I mean my post ovulation temps are sticking at either 97.7 ot 97.8. And I know my BBT isn't malfunctioning because I just put new batteries in it less than a month ago. Having a different looking chart than normal makes me hopeful...probably more so than I should be. Even though my temps aren't high...they have a enough of a shift to indicate I O'd on CD 20. Have a look see if you haven't seen my chart..



So I am once again sitting here wondering if AF will show or if I will finally see two lines on a HPT. But don't worry I won't test until I am at least 15 DPO. So that means not before May 31st. Which our 3rd Wedding Anniversary is June 1st. So if AF hasn't shown by then, I will be torn on whether to test so I can say I got my BFP on our anniversary...or whether to not so if it is BFN I won't put a damper on our day. Decisions, Decisions. At any rate, I hate this part of my cycle...I am always watching for the slightest hint of AF...I almost drive myself crazy!

On the plus side...with the warm weather I have been keeping busy and active. Playing lots of badmiton and volleyball. Plus I am out enjoying watching him play on his men's softball team. I keep score for them...and let me tell you...there wasn't much score to keep last week. They got stomped on. But the two teams they played are the top two teams. We are talking teams that have had basically the same guys on them for several years, and have one championships. The guys have fun none-the-less and that is what matters. But I really hope they have a better night tonight...

Well I guess I better get back to work and try to quit thinking about AF and whether she will show this time or not...

~Melody

No comments: