About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Monday, April 18, 2005

My weekend and more...

Well the weekend went by so very fast!! Saturday I got up at a little after 5 am! YIKES! I headed to pick up my sis and nephew and then on to meet my brother, sister-in-law and my other nephew (That was one hour total in driving). Then we all headed on to meet our Dad (another 2 hours). From Dad's we headed to Lincoln, Nebraska (another 2 and half hours) to watch the Red-White Huskers spring training game! It was awesome. It was a record turn out for the Spring training game! And that is so impressive since they had a losing season last season. Shows how dedicated and supportive we Husker fans are! It was a great day and I really enjoyed spending it with my family!

Now if my chart would work as smoothly as my trip did! I am now in CD 35 and according to my chart I am 11 DPO. I am really not positive when I O'd or if I did at all. But if my chart is right...I think it looks pretty good right now. I know it was really up down, up down before it says I O'd but since I O'd it follows a pretty good pattern...well so far anyways. I have two tests sitting in my bathroom cabinet...but I am petrified to take one. I hate not seeing two lines. I am so afraid I have been reading into everything too much. Because I feel good about this cycle yielding a BFP based on symptoms (nausea and dizziness...and some lack of apetite, plus lots of creamy cm)...but then again when I remember that I didn't take Clomid for the last two cycles, I feel like I am having an anno cycle. I just wish if I am not pregnant my period would come, or if I am I wish I would have morning sickness or something I couldn't mistake as something other than a pregnancy symptom. Then I would know for sure! Well anyways...back to trying to stay sane...

~Melody

No comments: