I mean it's not like I was on vacation or anything (just too busy to be online much). But I haven't posted for almost two weeks! Well I took my hpt last Saturday and got a BFN. Surprised? No not really. And then AF showed up this week. YUCK! And she's not being kind. You would think being two weeks late she would have at least spared me some agony. So I am going to go back on the Clomid (50 mgs) and just take it every other month and hope that I keep ovulating, but don't thin out my lining. When I am back on regular cycles I will call a new Fertility doctor in Iowa City. I have decided not to go back to my current one. I need to get the last IUI paid for before I have another one done. So maybe mid summer I will try for another one. In the meantime I will just pray that our bodies do on their own what they are supposed to do...you know the sperm will swim and find the egg! LOL.
I am hoping to have a productive weekend. My computer room still needs major organizing. So I am hoping to tackle that project on Saturday. And then on Sunday we will go visit my FIL. His brain tumor has grown and they are talking surgery (which will leave him paralyzed on his left side) or major doses of Radiation. Neither are a great choice to have to make. It makes me very sad. But I just want whatever causes him the least pain...and for the shortest amount of time.
Well I best get back to work (lunch is already over!), if I want to get out of here!
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment