About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Frustration...

I am so very frustrated with my cycle right now. I am on CD 30 and from my temp chart I didn't O. I think there is a good possibility I did, but not from looking at my chart. I am still seriously wondering how accurate my BBT is right now. I took my temp with it this morning and it said 96.7 . But when I took my temp with my ear thermometer it said 98.8 in my right ear and 99.1 in my left! I have heard they aren't very accurate. But I did read an online article that said it is but that your left ear seems to be more accurate. Well I temped in both and the left was higher! So who knows. But it is very frustrating. I don't want to test and see a BFN but if AF doesn't come that is the only way to get Provera in order to get AF here! Plus I don't want to test but I don't want to have a 60 day cycle either...so when do I give up and test? Did I mention how very much I hate testing?!?!?! I am so frustrated it is making me tired. I seriously need a nap...

~Melody

No comments: