About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Well I got my rest this weekend...

Only because I was sick all weekend! UGH! So I got plenty of sleep! I was very nauseous and dizzy, plus very achey on Friday and Saturday. My stomach didn't hurt but I felt like I had rode way too many carnival rides...and one wrong or too quick move and I would throw up. And forget eating...all food made me want to throw up too! It was horrible. And I was running a fever. My BBT said 100.4 but I am pretty sure it has a low battery and is measuring my temp low, because last week it was giving me several temps that are a lot lower than normal for me. So I am guessing my temp was probably a little higher than 100.4 . On Sunday I had diarrhea for the first half of the day...and was still achey, and a bit nauseous. Plus I still had a fever of around 99 according to my BBT. But I did manage to eat a little supper. Today I woke-up achey and had a horrible headache, and was a bit nauseous. But I just ate lunch (chicken salad sandwich and a bit of potato salad) and I was actually hungry. And so far it is settling okay. No more headache or nausea right now.

I did go to a country music concert the radio station I work for put on Saturday night. Mostly because I really wanted to do my part to help at the show...as well as see the show because it was Sonny Burgess and John Stone. They are two of the nicest guys...they aren't big huge stars yet but I am sure it is their futures. They both have websites if you want to check them out! http://www.sonnyburgess.com/ and http://www.johnwstone.com/ It was hard to get through the whole show and part of the after show...but I made it. Just so I could make sure and get my new CDs and autographs...and well the hugs too! The best part about working at a country music radio station is most of the artists are pretty generous with their hugs! Well I suppose I best get back to work. Hopefully this week will be uneventful...

~Melody

No comments: