Well my ultrasound (last week) said that my lining was once again too thin. So we met with the Fertility Doctor on Monday and he said until it thickens up we aren't having anymore IUIs. Plus I have a large cyst on my right ovary and until it is gone no more IUIs. They said the Clomid (fertility medicine) is what caused my lining to thin. It was 7 when we did the IUI and now it is only 1. So I am off all meds until it thickens again. Hopefully it won't be too long and the lining will be thicker and the cyst gone. I am hoping the cyst doesn't rupture. I have been told that can be pretty painful.
We are in the middle of our Annual Radio Auction at work and that is very time consuming. Some days I don't even remember my own name! LOL. My days are going by quickly on the plus side. Well speaking of time going by quickly...lunch is up. So guess that is it for now...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment