About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Man this sucks...

First last week everyone here at work was sick and I spent the majority of the week working alone. Which normally wouldn't be too bad except that right now we are smack in the middle of our radio auction and that makes a normal day like 3 or 4 days crammed into one. And now I am sick! I so wanted to stay home today, but there is way to much stuff that I do that would take me longer to explain to someone who doesn't normally do it, than to just do it myself. Besides I know how crazy it is to be trying to handle everything, so I couldn't do that to my boss. She is still trying to get over being sick. I haven't had time to do anything for the last couple weeks. I had so much email I didn't think I could even get through it all. Had to just delete the forwards without reading them. I hate to do that but I have to just to read the actual emails from people. And the boards...I barely have time to update the cycle list on the PCOS board, let alone read or reply to anything else. I miss everyone so much. And I know I am missing out on so much, but I just don't have time to spend my lunch hour catching up anymore (work through lunch most of the time, not on purpose but that is just how it goes). And by the time I get home I just want to get done what I need to and just sit in front of the tv doing nothing the rest of the time (which really isn't long). And now that I am sick, I would just like to sleep all the time. But there isn't enough time! Well anyways that is what is up with me. I really need to get back to work now. Maybe I can cross my fingers and pray hard enough and I can get everything done so I can leave a little early anyways...

No comments: