About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Guess who is visiting me??

If you said AF then you guessed right! I am a bit disappointed but not devastated like I have been in the past. I am however hoping that Donny's dream was more of a premonition than just wishful thinking floating around in his sleeping mind. So maybe this time next month I will be on here celebrating a BFP! Hey hoping is what gets us through the day right? Speaking of hoping...I am hoping that since my lining was only 1 when I went for the u/s that it means AF won't be here long this time. I mean at 1 how much can I have to shed??

Wednesday's I have this ritual with a friend of mine. She comes and picks me up and we head into town to have supper and go shopping (and some weeks she gets her nails done). Sometimes it is shopping for necessities and sometimes it is just plain shopping to shop. So last night we go to the mall to get her nails done and we decided to go to the Fashion Bug. On our way back to the exit nearest her vehicle we had to pass Claire's...and to my happy surprise...they are having a sale! 10 items off the sale racks and table for $5!! So I got a new necklace, 4 pairs of earrings, and five new hair clips...all for only 50 cents each!!! And I am talking nice stuff...not the stuff that you are thinking should have been 50 cents to begin with! LOL!! Well lunch is more than over so I best get back to work. Since I am working alone because everyone is sick it is hard to get anything done!

~Melody

No comments: