That I really like having a blog. I get to get things off my chest, voice opinions, and all that stuff we need to do. I know I can do that on the message boards, but often times I hold back because I don't want to talk about myself and my views all the time. So this way I can talk about it all I want but only people who are interested in what I have to say have to hear it. Well read it I guess! LOL. Is it acceptable to leave comments on someone's blog? I mean I realize you can, but how do you know if the person really wants you to? I don't mind if someone wants to comment on mine. But I am always unsure whether I should comment on someone else's blog or personally email my comment to them. Someone help me?!?!?
Speaking of the boards...I have been mostly just lurking, I am not feeling much like posting these days. I don't really have a reason. Well maybe it's because I am not feeling very postitive when it comes to TTC. And I don't want anyone to be able to get that from anything I type. There are way too many ladies early enough into TTC that they still need that positive attitude and comments, because it is very possible to over come any problems with TTC early on. And I don't want to be the one that makes them feel like it isn't possible. They need to hear success stories...not unsuccess stories. Like ours.
Something you learn...as time goes by it gets less likely. And I am at that point now. I am at the point where I have decided that I have a lot of other things in life to worry about. Yeah I want to be pregnant more than almost anything right now. But I am learning to be grateful for what I have. I have a loving husband, a nice home, a great job, and plenty of friends and family who love me. If a pregnancy isn't in our future then really there isn't anything I can do about it. We have done what is in our power (and pocketbook!) and if it isn't going to work then so be it. Time to concentrate on other things. Like all my unfinished projects! LOL. Not to mention Spring Cleaning is about upon us and I really need to get the house cleaned top to bottom.
Well I best get back to lurking on the boards so I can at least read some posts before my lunch hour is up. Or I might just go ahead and get back to work since I have to leave early today...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment