About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Less than a week...

Well I am getting super excited...less then a week and I get to see Baby X again and find out if it is boy or a girl. I have been driving Donny crazy saying she...LOL. I swear it isn't intentional, it is just coming out that way. So I think our little Baby X is a girl! :) Even though everyone else (with the exceptions of my SIL and my nephews-which I think my SIL trained them to say they think it's a girl! LOL) think it's a boy. The countdown is on...and then we will know who is right! I can't wait because we are going to start the nursery and getting stuff for the baby as soon as we know. I still haven't felt her move....at least I don't think so. I get a lot of sensations in my lower stomach area but I am never sure if it is her or gas or what. I suppose if it was her I would know. Noone can explain really how it feels when the baby first starts moving, so I guess I will wait until she is moving enough that I know it's her. She spends most of her time on the left side because it is always hard on left side more than the right. Sometimes I can press on the left side for awhile, and then a little later when I press it isn't hard anymore but it is hard by my belly button, so I must be annoying her enough she is moving. I don't think the next week can go fast enough!!!

This morning at 6:30 am our phone rang. I was thinking "who the hell is calling us at this time?" Well it was Ashley! She was so drunk and calling me to come get her out of jail. She apparently got arrested for public intoxication and interference with official acts...not that she could remember that, the officer had to get on the phone and tell me that is what she was arrested for and that she needed $98 to get out. I told him that she called the wrong person, that I wasn't sure why she called me, because I wasn't coming to get her out. She was so drunk that when I asked her where David was (the guy she has been with since everything happened), she said she didn't know but did I have his number so she could call him? OMG, seriously that is how drunk she was. When I told her I had to go because I had to get to work she said "Oh isn't it Sunday?". So obviously she is getting worse instead of better. I told her I thought she needed to stay there and sleep it off. Then I repeated I wasn't coming to get her and that I had to go. So she said goodbye and hung up. Oh she did tell me she called Jerry too....as if he is going to come get her any faster than I would. I guess she doesn't have any friends, because if you have to resort to calling your exhusband and the ex friend who you had an affair with her husband. It's sad really.

Donny had this sudden light bulb come on Saturday night and he told me that he and his online girlfriend (Amy) decided I was right and they were being out of line and inappropriate. That I had all the right in the world to be upset. HELLO! What I don't understand is why I wasn't right until they decided I was?? He said no more hiding things from me, that I can read all his chats, and if I see anything inappropriate then I just have to say something and he will not say it again. While I wish I could just believe that he is sincere, I am still cautious. And whether he deletes certain chats or not...I will know what he is doing, he just doesn't know it. I have decided to stick it out at home until the baby is born and see what happens. If he keeps walking the straight line then I will be coming home with the baby. But if he doesn't then I will be going to my stepdad's with the baby. From the minute he goes back to his bad behavior I will begin making plans on what needs packed and such. Then by the time the baby comes I will be ready to go. I will not raise our child in a home where that kind of deceit is occuring. So that is my plan.

~Melody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well with the pregnancy. When you had your first ultrasound I said that it was a girl. I can't wait to find out too!! When you feel the baby move it should feel like bubbles. When it is gas the bubbles move, when it is baby it is just a solid thump feeling. You should feel it pretty low. If it were gas bubbles it would be higher. I don't know if that made sense or not. It is really hard to explain it.
I'm so sorry that Donny is being like that. I really hope that he get his head out of his butt soon and realizes what he has.
Well hon, I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see your post about your ultrasound!!

Amy (joth)

Heather P. said...

Congratulations on the boy!! I don't see a post but I see the u/s at the top!!!!!
Heather