So I come home tonight to find out he went back over there after I left. And I realize he doesn't have to tell me this...but it still makes me upset that he did it. Apparently she really really made him mad with her lies. And he wanted to hit her so bad...that he hit the poor guy that she has been messing around with lately. Luckily this guy must have understood enough of what was going on that he didn't freak out back. He just tried to talk him done and then got him away from her to calm him down. In all of the ten years that we have been together he has never gotten that mad. She does this to him, she changes him. And I am having a hard time convincing him of that. Well he says he sees it and he doesn't like it, but he isn't changing it by staying away from her. She is like this drug to guys...because he is not the only one she has affected like this.
We talked a lot tonight about it. And he sees she has a alcohol problem. And that she could be a better person if she went and got help. So we decided that she really needs to go to rehab. He asked me if I would go with him to approach her about getting help. I said yes. Because while I hate what they have done....I don't want her life to be any worse than it is. I think if she would get help she could be a better person. But honestly I don't think it will do any good. I think she will be mad at us for it. He said he was going to tell her if she didn't go he couldn't be her friend anymore. He asked me if he was being selfish in make that demand...and I was thinking ummm...NO! She is doing nothing but changing you and bringing you down (not to mention about destroying your chances with your wife) because of her drinking...so of course it is your right to not be her friend anymore if she continues on her destructive path.
So we went and talked to this guy she is seeing about helping us convince her she could do better for herself if she gets some help with her alcohol problem. Well he works with her. After awhile of us talking to him she comes around the corner and says "You guys are really pissing me off!". Too bad. Of course it was pissing her off. She has been using both Donny and this guy. Saying things to Donny about this guy and I am sure things to this guy about Donny. Making herself seem like the innocent one. And now that they are talking...well they are going to figure that out! Figure out that she is lying to both of them. But none the less Donny seemed really upset about it on the way home. He went straight to bed. Which I know he was tired...but I could tell it was mostly because it upset him. I hope he realizes how important it is that he does stop being her friend. For himself, for me, and for our marriage. She really is on a path of destruction. And it is one thing if she wants to destroy herself and her life...but if she thinks I will continue to let her destroy him and me...along with her she is crazy. I am so mad at her right now! She is only thinking of herself as usual. And I am so tired of it! She always tells everyone what they want to hear...even if it means lying. I don't think she knows the truth from a lie anymore. But let me tell you...if I go with him to talk to her about rehab...we will all see her true colors...she won't just say what she thinks I want to hear...because I will push her until she tells the truth. Because in her eyes she has nothing to lose by pissing me off. But she doesn't realize she has a lot to lose...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment