I normally don't get so excited for a dr. appointment. But tomorrow is my checkup from the D&C so I should find out if everything is normal as far as that goes. And hopefully (crossing my fingers very hard) she will say it is okay to have sex. I am dying! It has been so hard this last week and a half to not have sex. I mean I feel wonderful and I am not bleeding, so that makes it super hard to not have sex. After not getting to hardly at all in the last couple months because of the bleeding, I am frustrated! LOL. Plus how can one get pregnant when one can't have sex?? So Donny might be getting attacked when he gets home from work Thursday morning! Good thing it is Thanksgiving and I don't have to go to work! My plans are to stay in bed until about noon and then get up to shower before going to Thanksgiving dinner at 2 pm. And I don't plan on doing much sleeping! LOL. If she says I can't have sex then I will still stay in bed until noon...but only to sleep so that I don't think about the fact that I still can't have sex!
Yesterday was my nephew Adam's second birthday. It's so hard to believe that he is already two. I mean it feels like I was just in the delivery room watching him make is debut into the world...and now he is two! He is very in love with anything Elmo right now. So I got him "Check up Time Elmo". It is so cute! And I got it during the awesome sale at K-Mart over the weekend. It was a steal! And he loves it! So now I am on a mission to find him more adorable Elmo stuff for Christmas. I was thinking a bedroom set, but I think my brother and sister-in-law are going to do that. But at the price of that stuff we could probably split it.
I can't believe all the new babies on pg.org. It is so heart-warming to see the pictures of the babies born to ladies I have been corresponding with since I started there almost three years ago!
Well I best get back to work!
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting back to your old self ;)!
I hope you had a happy Birthday too! How did it go?
Glad to hear that eveything seems to be ok and that you can get back to the bding game!!!
Post a Comment