About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Not getting any better...

Well I went to the doctor this morning. She said the bleeding was either a m/c, cysts, or endo. She did an exam, urine pg test, and an ultrasound. She just called back and said that everything looks perfectly normal. WTF!?!? Perfectly normal..well I am not feeling perfectly normal. I mean honestly 17 days of bleeding...with the last week being horrible bleeding. I can not figure how that is normal! So I have to take provera. Not overjoyed...she said I will stop bleeding for 10 days and then start again! Great news...just what I want to know...I get ten days of no bleeding and then who knows how many when it starts again! I totally hate being a woman at this point, and I wish I could hide for the next month!

I am buying out the Blue Bunny Ice cream isle this weekend!

~Melody

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Melody,
I have had cycles 2 of them that have lasted for 6 months. I however do have the endo. I had to have a d/c for both of those cycles. One of which I started to bleed heavy right after the d/c so I went on the pill for that month. I hate the pill because it gives me terrible cramps!! These cycles were also contributed to the PCOS not the endo.

Heather P. said...

PS. I hope that you start to feel better soon