Last night I am out for supper with a friend. On our way from the restaurant to Wal-Mart my body decides to have one big gush...and it soaked through my pad (which was totally clean before that) through my underwear, and through my jeans. If I hadn't had a long shirt on it would have been worse. So when we got to Wal-Mart (I don't live in town) I had to buy new pants, underwear, and another bag of pads (they were on my list anyways). Then I had to go to the bathroom and change. It was horrible. Nothing like that has happened to me since 9th grade. And it wasn't even as bad then as it was now. It was awful, and pretty much took all energy that I had left. I went home and soaked in the tub with a romance novel (the only romance I am getting right now). So far today the bleeding seems lighter. But that has happened a couple times this cycle...and then it picked back up. So not counting on it ending. Let me tell you...if my boss wasn't on vacation right now, I wouldn't be at work today. I wanted to just stay home in bed. Talk about needing a half gallon of my favorite ice cream!
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment