I can't believe it's been so long since I had an entry! I am not sure where all the time has went. I guess because it's summer I am extra busy. Between all the softball games and all station events I barely have time for anything else. Well that and playing in online cribbage games and tournaments! LOL. I am totally addicted.
I am in one of those modes again when it comes to TTC. I am about to quit everything...well of course except the sex part. That's the only enjoyable part of TTC. I am tired of temping...tired of analyzing everything...tired of it all. Some days its even hard to go to the boards because I am tired of reading and talking about it. I love everyone on the boards...I just hate TTC. I hate it so much right now...I don't want to write about it anymore.
I have hit a record high weight for me. I weight 45 pounds more than when I first met my husband...and it's really depressing. So I am now on a diet. And I have to make it work. I hate how I look and how I feel. So I am currently eating a Special K cereal bar for breakfast (90 calories), a rice cake for lunch (50 calories), a rice cake for a mid afternoon snack (50 calories) and then a normal supper. I figure supper can be almost anything I want since I have 1000 calories left for the day. I am trying to stick to 1200 calories per day. I only drink water and diet mt. dew (that's my somewhat luxury! But it has no calories). And I have been walking too. I know I need to work in more exercise to really help. But you have to start somewhere.
Tomorrow night we (the radio station I work for) are hosting a concert at the local fair. We are having Josh Gracin and Andy Griggs. It should be tons of fun! But exhausting as well. I hope the walk-ups are as much as our presale tickets have been. I will try to get some pictures to share...
Well I best get back to work...
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment