About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back again...

Man I haven't posted in awhile. I don't know how I get so far behind in posting! Things are progressing normally with the pregnancy. I have had a good share of nausea, but luckily it seems to stop at the nausous feeling. I have only actually thrown up a handful of times. And for the last several days the nausea seems to have let up greatly. I do think I have another yeast infection though. UGH! Thursday we have our first u/s (that I had to fight to get!). We are doing it to find out the due date more accurately. But I am hoping that we will get lucky and get to see and hear the heartbeat! Most days I still sit in disbelief that I am finally pregnant. I can't wait until it is more "real" so to speak. And hearing the heartbeat Thursday will really help that.

Donny excitement is building too. Last night he actually kissed my stomach. It was so sweet. We are doing so well. It's hard to believe that just a few short months ago our marriage was on a fine line that either of us could have fallen off of. I guess it totally proves that the affair was a totally selfish act on his part and that it was only about sex. I am thankfully each and every day that we were able to put things back together and continue building our lives together. It just feels so right.

We have discussed names a bit but decided we aren't going to share the names with anyone. Since the sex is something we are going to find out and share we decided something should be a secret...so the name is hush, hush. :) We have decided pretty much on the first name for a boy and the middle name for a girl!

Well I will be sure to post how Thursday goes!

~Melody

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED! I have been praying alot for you!!! Can't wait to hear some good news from you!
Heather