Okay so the title doesn't really have too much to do with the actual blog for the day...but it is really a beautiful day outside. And of course by the time Saturday gets here it will be not so beautiful outside again. The beautiful days are always when I am stuck inside! At least I have huge windows around me too look out while I work.
I have been feeling better lately. I am realizing that I can remind myself about the affair to stay focused on the fact that he did make a mistake and that I need to keep in mind there is always the chance he could do it again, and that while I have to be cautious of that fact...I don't have to let it ruin the happy times we are having. I know that the middle ground has to be where I stay grounded. That yes, he had an affair and it hurt like hell but now he is with me and he is being my husband again. I can believe him when he says he won't ever do it again, while still realizing that I have to protect myself emotionally in case it does happen again. It's like this juggling act that one has to learn to balance. And I am getting better at it!
I still haven't started my period. And I have now moved on to looking my hardest for signs that would indicate I am pregnant and not just suffering from a body that doesn't know what it is doing. I will put myself out of my misery this weekend and take a HPT. I hate spending money on them to just see one line staring back at me...shoot I would hate to see the one single line staring back at me if I got the test for free! But there are certain things in my lifestyle that tell me that I need to know for sure I am not pregnant. Like the fact that I usually take green tea pills to help with my diet and hunger (which I have not been taking in case) and the fact that I am a social drinker (which I too have been avoiding for the last three weeks). I have been letting my mind wonder towards the fact that I could be pregnant...and how things would be. I can see in my mind the moment I see two lines on the HPT and the moment I tell him. I can see everything. And it's probably a bad thing. I am going to get my self all excited and happy only to be disappointed. I mean that is what has happened everytime my period is late...for almost three and a half years now. You would think that a person would get used to it after that long...but you never do.
Onto a happier note...I have been working on a scrapbook for a friend's little baby boy...who was born a couple weeks ago and is hopefully out of the hospital today!! He was born a bit preemie...he weighed over five pounds but his lungs needed some help at first. I have been buying stuff off of Ebay to make his book and I am so excited to be getting the last of the stuff I bought-hopefully by this weekend. My plan is to work on it Saturday. I really need to get it done and to them...since they no doubt already have a bunch of pictures they are ready to put in it!!! Plus I need to get it done so I can get back to my wedding book!!
So what do you think about my new blog set-up? I have been having fun with graphics lately on the message boards so I thought I would try to figure out how to use HTML to liven up my blog. I am pretty proud of it so far....
~Melody
About Me
- Melody
- I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment