About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well I wish this post was as happy as last one. AF only stayed away a short 4 days after last post. And then she came back full force and horrible again. So I went back to the doctor. AF has since left again. Tomorrow morning bright and early I am having a D&C in hopes that cleaning everything out will keep my next AF from being so bad. Also so they can test the lining and make sure there isn't anything abnormal. I am really nervous about the whole thing. Even more so now, because I have a cold which means they will only being doing a local anesthetic instead of a general anesthetic. I didn't want to be aware of what they were doing at all! I am trying to stay calm because if I don't then my IBS will flare up and that will be even worse! After a few weeks (and I am healed from the D&C) they will do a HSG to see if my tubes have any blockages. That's only if the D&C works and the bleeding during AF goes back to normal. If it doesn't they will do a LAP to check for endometreosis or other problems. So this is just the start of the testing and procedures. I wish they would have done them a lot sooner! It's been almost three years!

Well I best get back to work and try not to think about it so I don't make myself sick..

~Melody

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Hi Mel glad you have updated. I have had a d/c totally awake. Yes it hurt at least you will have something. I didn't have crap!! I have had 4 d/c's they really aren't all that bad. Good luck. Hope the surgery goes well

R and A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.