About Me

I am 30 years old and have been with my husband for almost twelve years and married to him for over five wonderful years. We have been through a lot (you can read about some of it in my old entries here)...we have struggled with infertility and infidelity. But we are now doing wonderful and are the very proud parents of a little boy. And we are currently trying for another one! :)

Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Easter!

Wow I can't believe it is almost Easter already! I finally got my Easter cards in the mail today! I am always doing that. I bought them two weeks ago and just mailed them today...two days before Easter! Oh well...they will know I was thinking about them anyways!

Well I pretty much totally recovered from my allergic reaction. My skin is still pretty dry in places and I still haven't recovered my voice fully from the cough and runny nose I got after starting the meds. But I feel great. I didn't get an ultrasound done before AF showed this last time so I am not taking any meds again this cycle. So hopefully in about a week and a half I can go for an ultrasound and get the good news that my lining is back to normal and my cyst is gone. That means I can go back on the meds and plan on an IUI for next cycle!

I am keeping my two older nephews this weekend (they are 7 and almost 3). And having Easter dinner with friends on Sunday. So my weekend will probably go by quickly. I hope that everyone enjoys a wonderful Easter holiday with their families. And I hope that Terri Schiavo has her food tube reinserted or she has passed on to be with God by Easter. She deserves some peace this Easter...

Well the week went by fast and I have tons to get done yet before I leave work today so I best get back to it...

No comments: